We Might Be Tiny
Bunny snackie - Dusty Rose
Today’s busy lives demand a whole new level of versatility from snack products.
Luckily our Bunny Snackie™ can handle any situation you throw at it! Pop it in the freezer, use it to whip up quick microwave snacks and even bake some cute bunny delights with iconic swiss-cross eyes.
The food-grade silicone Snackie turns grazing on the go into a toddler feast. Every Snackie consists of a bowl and plate secured by a flexible silicone strap to hold them together. Fill your Snackie with healthy home-made treats and get around those sugary impulse buys when toddler tantrums come knocking. With its small soft-touch design, our Bunny Snackie will turn into little one’s favourite especially for those spontaneous backyard picnics at home. Snack time can be fun while helping your toddler learn those important independent meal time habits.
And best of all, you can simply let your dishwasher deal with the mess when your adventures come to an end.
Find out why our popular dusty rose Bunny Snackie is the ideal snacking container for outdoor adventures.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Durable and shatter-proof
- Bowl and Plate component for versatile snacking
- Easy storage with flexible silicone strap
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 15.8 cm x 11.5 cm x 4.8 cm
Weight: 284 grams
Who else thinks our Snackies are amazing?
- Junior Design Award - Best Children’s Tableware Design 2018 GOLD
- Finalist in Eco Excellence Awards - Food & Feeding 2018
Silicone is the miracle component that makes We Might Be Tiny products the versatile and durable wonders they are.
No other material is food-safe and BPA-free while feeling at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat. And the best part is that you are directly contributing to saving the planet by using products made from natural materials while reducing waste.